'Can we sit down and have a talk?' says HKSAR Chief Executive Carrie Lam
HONG KONG -- "Over the past two months, we are all tired, can we sit down and have a talk?" Chief Executive of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Carrie Lam said Saturday.
Lam appealed to the public on her Facebook page after she met at the Government House with a group of representatives of different walks of life Saturday morning, in a bid to find a way out of the current difficult situation of the Hong Kong society.
- Beijing Daxing finishes another round of test flights
- Arctic voyage signifies new shipping route
- Train services partially resumed one day after derailment in Hong Kong
- Activist should brush up on history
- Find the way, act boldly: Xi talks with villagers on poverty relief
- Xi highlights development of primary Party organizations